Putting God’s Word into practice may present a few challenges for families, but also some wonderful opportunities. We’ll talk about that with Brandon Sieben.
Brandon Sieben is the President and CEO of Compass— Finances God’s Way.
- On this program, Brandon shares what motivated him and his wife, Deb, to become doers, and not just hearers of the Word … as well as lessons learned as the father of three daughters.
- He describes what he found most important to share with his kids with regard to Bible-based finances.
- Brandon shares that he’s sought to be very transparent about money with his kids. He found that every question or challenge they give to him and his wife is an opportunity to point them to the word and then ultimately to the Lord for the answer.
- He also stressed:
- - God owns it all.
- - Generosity
- - Avoiding debt
- - Learning to prioritize certain things over others
- Brandon shares that learning is 10% training, 20%, mentoring, and 70% experience. And the best plan is to follow the numbers and teach accordingly.
- Learn more about Compass - Finances God’s Way at Compass1.org.
On this program, Rob also answers listener questions:
- How should you handle a money order rent payment that has been lost in the mail?
- Does enrolling in Medicare affect your ability to use a health savings account?
- What is the best way to cash in collectible coins?
- How might a Federal Reserve digital currency affect national paper currency and the finances of Americans?
- Should you transfer ownership of property to adult children now or simply will it to them upon your passing?
Remember, you can call in to ask your questions most days at (800) 525-7000. Also, visit our website at FaithFi.com where you can join the FaithFi Community, and give as we expand our outreach.